Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Anxiety; back pain; green tea - Health - Times Online

This is a page with health questions answered, my particular interest was the 2nd question about back pain.

I do a lot of work with clients who have back pain so I'm always on the lookout for other therapies that can help, I wouldn't argue with any of the suggestions and I also wasn't suprised that Neuroskeletal Realignment wasn't included as it's quite new in this country and therefore not very well known.

I'm a reflexologist and it can help with back pain especially if stress is one of the main causes. However for many conditions I would try Neuroskeletal Realignment which together with remedial massage is very successful in relieving back pain.

I was also suprised that the writer didn't stress the benefits of exercise which should be started once the pain levels are reduced sufficiently to allow.